Since then I’ve tried many Bumble & Bumble products and decided to put together a shortlist of products which are great for those who have never tried the range before, in my new series ‘Beginners Guide to’!
BB
Sunday Shampoo: You know sometimes, no amount of
shampooing can get rid of that ‘dirty’ hair feeling, especially after using
lots of products (I’m looking at you dry shampoo, hairspray, dusting
powders)? Well Sunday Shampoo was
invented to be used once a week for an intense, deep cleanse. This thoroughly strips my hair of any oil,
dirt and products, leaving a totally fresh base for the week. This is quite drying so make sure to use a
good conditioner/hair mask on the tips of your hair afterwards.
Surf
Spray: Beach waves will always be a hair trend I
try to master and perfect. It’s a
difficult mix of being effortlessly perfect looking, which is so difficult to
nail, but this beauty helps me get a little closer to that dream. I spritz this on both wet & dry hair
whilst scrunching which leaves me slight kinks and a beachy-style texture. This is quite drying on my hair and does
leave me a little tangled but nothing a tangle teezer can’t solve!
Thickening
Dry Spun Finish Spray: I have reviewed this product
in full which you can read here – but if you are after a product which gives
you volume in the roots and some texture to work with this is for you!
Hairdressers
Invisible Oil: I cannot rave about this little oil
enough. It’s really light on my hair,
smells delicious, contains loadsa product, and is one of the only oils which
doesn’t leave my hair greasy. I run some
of this through the ends of my hair after washing and then again apply a tiny
bit when my hair is feeling frizzy (normally in the morning after brushing) and
it instantly smooths without leaving me with a oily mop.
Crème
de Coco Shampoo & Conditioner: If your hair is
in need of some love and tender care then the Crème de Coco range is for
you. The shampoo & conditioner are
packed full of coconut, soy & milk thistle all to help smooth, protect and
de-frizz your hair. The range also
smells delicious – super coconutty.
There we have it! Do let me know what your favourite Bumble
& Bumble products are – recommend me some!
Do you use any Bumble & Bumble
products? Which is your fav?
Xxx
