I wasn't going to do an outfit post for this look but after prancing around my local park, my boyfriend Andrew ended up taking these lovely snaps which were too good not to post!
Kimono (here), White Jumper (here), White Skirt (here), Backpack (here), Wedges (here).
I've never owned a kimono before but this is ridiculously comfortable and also colourful (I've been trying to be less 'monochrome' and more 'colour' recently) and so I couldn't resist. I paired it with a white jumper, white skirt with crochet detailing on the bottom, my new favourite wedges and backpack - all from New Look.
Also - I've never realised how versatile Kimonos are - this looks just as good teamed with black jeans and a plain tee, as well as over dresses. Thanks again to my gorgeous boyf for taking these (you can check him out o'er here).
Do you like kimonos? How do you style yours?
xxx






