Wednesday, 28 May 2014

REVIEW: NEW Real Techniques Palette Swatches

I am a massive Real Techniques addict, I admit it!  Pretty much all of the makeup brushes I own are from the Real Techniques brand, created by two of my absolute idols - Sam & Nic Chapman (aka Pixiwoo).

They've just launched their first two makeup items - palettes, one of which I wanted to share today!



 


There are two palettes in the range; Modern Natural and Night Owl which consist of the basic essentials you need to create a look!

I have the Modern Natural palette, which has 4 eyeshadows & a dark brown gel liner, a blusher, cream highlighter & 2 lip glosses which all work to compliment each other beautifully for a neutral golden eye & highlighted base.
I love, love, love the fact that this palette contains a gel eye liner - I've never seen this in a palette before but as I feel naked without liner, this really has everything I need to create my signature smoky eyed look, in one kit.

The girls spent time choosing and creating the exact shades, textures and formulas they wanted for the products and I can agree that the pigmentation and quality of the products are great.  It makes the perfect travel companion so I don't have to carry around individual products, allowing me to easily transform a day look into a night look.

All in all, this is a massive thumbs up from me.  Their palettes are only available from their website (http://realtechniques.com) for  £14.86 (although it's in dollars, they do ship worldwide). 

What are your thoughts on the new Real Techniques palettes? Will you be getting one?

xxx

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig