I filmed this one on holiday in Portugal. As usual, my lovely boyf filmed it for me around the hotel we were staying at and in some Roman Ruins! Here are a couple of outfit pictures from the video (full lookbook is below)!

Belt - New Look
http://fave.co/1otXsTP
Sunflower Dress - Choies
http://fave.co/1npEmln
Mint Green Bikini - Triangl
http://fave.co/1istePi
Nude Playsuit - H&M
http://fave.co/1npDqgM
Wedges - New Look
http://fave.co/1npDTQ1
Do let me know what you think of this lookbook and if you'd like to see more. I have another one which I have planned to film soon so stay tuned. It'd also mean the world to me if you could subscribe to my channel - www.youtube.com/snooksy!
http://fave.co/1otXsTP
Sunflower Dress - Choies
http://fave.co/1npEmln
Mint Green Bikini - Triangl
http://fave.co/1istePi
Nude Playsuit - H&M
http://fave.co/1npDqgM
Wedges - New Look
http://fave.co/1npDTQ1
Do let me know what you think of this lookbook and if you'd like to see more. I have another one which I have planned to film soon so stay tuned. It'd also mean the world to me if you could subscribe to my channel - www.youtube.com/snooksy!
Are you going on holiday this year?
xxx
