Released as part of the Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand collection, they introduced 4 new colours into their Sheer Lip Colour range. See my thoughts on 3 of them below!
#19 Summer Nude
#18 Sunlit Pink
#20 Peach SorbetAs you can see, these lip shades are to die for. Despite being 'sheer', they give a good amount of pigment to my lips making them so easy to apply and wear. The have a lightweight formula which also makes them really creamy and with an added shine.
My favourite is Summer Nude (#19) which has replaced my favourite ever lipstick (Barely There by Sleek MakeUP) - shock horror! It's just the most beautiful pink brown nude - my lips but better shade. Peach Sorbet (#20) follows closely behind for it's stunning bright peach tones which really brighten my face up.
Sunlit Pink (#18) is my least favourite. It's a dark brown/bronze containing hints of gold shimmer, which sounds fantastic but I just can't seem to pull off. Saying this, I think it'd look stunning on darker skin tones and those with a tan.
These retail at £19.50 which I'd think was pricey for a sheer lipstick, but as these have such fantastic colour pay off I'm more than happy to part with the cash. Also - I'm not too sure if these shades will be discontinued along with the Limited Edition Surf & Sand range, but I really hope Summer Nude isn't because I can't imagine life without it now!
(It's totally the shade of lipstick I'd wear on my wedding day... Just saying... Bobbi Brown please take note)!
What's your favourite sheer lipstick?
xxx

