I have some quite exciting news today!
Next weekend Covent Garden are celebrating all things beauty with a pretty exciting 4 day Beauty Live festival around their stunning Piazza.
There will be a big selection of exclusive promotions in stores (including Dior, Mac, Chanel etc), as well as events, talks & makeup demos over the weekend; Blo Blow Dry Bar offering free hair styles, WAH nails have a pop up bar and more excitingly a selection of incredible YouTubers and bloggers I admire, including Pixiwoo will be doing Q&As and talking all things beauty.
Now after lots of planning I can announce that I too am taking part in the event on Saturday 6th December. As well as doing a Q&A, live makeup demonstration & meet up, I have a super exciting competition so you guys can get involved too.
Covent Garden are offering 4 of my readers a chance to:
- Join me for Afternoon Tea (at Ladurée) for a gossip & beauty talk
- I'll give you a little gift - a box of designer makeup chosen by me (inlcuding MAC, Chanel & Bobbi Brown).
- We will then go and get our nails and hair done at the Blo Blow Dry Bar & by WAH nails.
- And then we can watch Pixiwoo's demo and you will have front row seats for my blogging Q&A and demo!
To enter, simply make sure you can get to and from London (from midday) on Saturday 6th December, be over 18, and comment on this post with your email address and telling me one beautiful item you would love to buy in Covent Garden.
I'll choose 4 winners on Wednesday next week and will contact them via email.
Just to recap, the event is taking place between Thurs 4th - Sunday 7th but myself and Pixiwoo will be there all day on Saturday! You can also keep up to date with the event with the #TheBeautyQuarter hashtag!
Feel free to pop down and pop into the Q&As - it's all free!
Leave me a comment and I'll choose 4 people on Wednesday!
Please note this is a sponsored post but this does in no way affect my views and opinions. My reviews are always honest and trustworthy.


