

To be honest, using this product couldn't have come at a better time - I've been the busiest I've been in a long while and shaving and pampering has been at the bottom of my list of priorities.
Thankfully, hair growth really started slowing down on my legs after a month and now I can go full weeks without shaving them and barely give a second thought to it. There are a few random sparse hairs here and there, but overall my legs are smooth & hair free, which even Andrew has noticed & complimented.
Armpits & bikini line have taken a little longer to start seeing good results, I think this must be because I use it on a lower setting (normally 2/3) as that area does tend to be a little more tender and the higher settings do make me flinch a bit, but hair growth is beginning to look sporadic and I think with a few more treatments the results will be fantastic.
The device has innovative light-based technology called IPL, which works by applying gentle pulses of light to the hair root, therefore resulting in natural hair shedding over time and hair growth becoming inhibited.
I love the fact that I can do this in the comfort of my own home (bed) and without the big cost of laser treatment. I would really, really recommend this to any one who either hates shaving &
waxing, or has thought about laser hair removal as it's a much more comfortable, easy, pain-free & a more affordable alternative!
"Lumea, the secret to beautiful hair free skin, for up to 2 months."
Would you try this beauty gadget?
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Philips via Mode Media. The
opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Philips.

