Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Big Beauty GIVEAWAY!

If you follow me over on Twitter or Instagram (@katesnooks) you may have seen that at the weekend I hit 40,000 subscribers on my YouTube channel.  This absolutely made my week - I adore YouTube and creating content and to see people watching my videos honestly makes me so happy, so I decided to give a little something back!
I'm giving away this box of lovely goodies, all products chosen especially because I adore them myself!!

All you have to do to enter is subscribe to my channel (http://www.youtube.com/snooksy) and leave a comment!  Watch the video above for more options on how to enter and to find out why I chose the products!

Prize Includes:
Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette
Benefit Porefessional
Illamasqua Gleam in Supernatural
Revlon Matte Balms x 2
Rimmel Scandaleyes Cream x 2
Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad
Maybelline 24 hr Colour Tattoo
Maybelline Baby Lips
Illamasqua Nail Polish
Lipcote

Thanks for all sticking around and reading my blog too - it's been the only constant in my life for the past 5 years and I couldn't imagine what I'd do without it!!

Good luck!

xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig