Monday, 24 August 2015

HOLLISTER OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Comfiest Jeans EVER

I have always been one to favour comfort over fashion and that has meant that over the years I have always picked out leggings to wear rather than denim.

However this all changed recently when I discovered Hollister's denim range...


I have now fallen head over heels for the brand (and might have accidentally picked up 3 more pairs of jeans on a recent visit to their store!).  First up - these jeans are INSANE, they are the comfiest pair of bottoms I have ever had the pleasure of wearing, so comfy in fact that I can actually lunge in them (as demonstrated beautifully above, I think you'll agree? ha!).

Not only that but they also stock the most perfect tops to pair up with your choice of denim.  I picked up quite a few, including this simple white slogan tee which is again, super soft and comfortable, to make a casual look.

I'll admit I also splurged on a few more tops including a shirt, a blouse & a jacket; I found that every item in store compliments each other perfectly and so with the pieces I picked out I can also put together a smart look and a festival look (which you'll be seeing on the blog soon too).  I highly recommend visiting a store to see which looks you can put together too.

TL;DR: Found the comfiest outfit ever, don't be jel!
+Hollister Co.

Have you tried Hollister's denim range?

Thanks for Hollister for collaborating with me on this post and for introducing me to my new favs! 
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig