As you've read on my blog recently I haven't been in the happiest place with my body at the moment which has prompted me to start looking into some small healthy lifestyle changes that'll make me feel better in the long run!
The following are all things I've started incorporating into my daily life and which make me happy and feel like I'm doing good for my body and mind!
1) Swapping coffee for tea.
I'm sure ALOT of you will admit to having too much coffee on a daily basis but this one has really made me feel a lot more healthy in myself!
There are so many known health benefits for opting for green tea instead of coffee and so I've gotten rid of my Nespresso Machine coffee capsules and replaced them with PG tips who have just launched their new capsules compatible with Nespresso machines.
They come in 4 different flavours which are all incredible - Black Tea with Caramel & Vanilla and Peppermint being my ultimate go-tos. They're super quick to use, convenient and I really, really look forward to my daily cups! (These have even been prompting Andrew to have more Green Tea as using the machine is so fun)!
1.5) Talking about swapping, I've also been opting for honey instead of sugar where I can (especially in my teas as above) and I've been having balsamic vinegar and olive oil on my salads and veg instead of slathering on salad dressings!
2) Ordering groceries online.
Not only is it fun to snuggle up with a cuppa tea to do the food shop from the comfort of your home, it also helps to resist temptation of picking up naughty treats in the shopping aisles (of which I always fall victim for). I've also found this really helps me stick to a weekly food plan meaning I stray less from ordering a takeout or going out for dinner. I really enjoy this and like to make an evening of it - planning my lunch and dinner meals for the week with Andrew and then ordering it all to be delivered the next day!
3) Tracking my meals.
I've started trying to make an effort to input my meals into the app My Fitness Pal. I've used this app for years but have recently starting really using it so I can see exactly what I'm eating, the calories it all contains and what I'm missing from my diet. It's also really helped tracking my bloating - I've realised by looking back over what I've eaten that bagels really make me bloated (boo!) so I've cut those out of my diet!
4) Decluttering.
It's not just food changes that can make an improvement to your health! I've recently been making a thing of decluttering my home space for a healthier and happier mind. Letting go of bits and pieces laying around the house and clearing my work space has meant I'm much more motivated and happier in general! I've been obsessed with minimalism and capsule wardrobe videos on YouTube at the moment and these have proven great inspiration for those of you who are also in the mood to declutter but don't know what to start!
So they are my 4 small tips for a healthier lifestyle. I've really enjoyed writing this post and am stumbling upon new easy ways every day to improve my wellbeing so let me know if you also enjoyed and I can write up another!
Have you got any other healthy lifestyle tips? I'd love to hear yours!
xxx
Contains sponsored content but all opinions and thoughts are my own!



