So as you may have heard NYX has made it's way to highstreet stores in the UK... something I couldn't have been more excited about! There have been so many NYX products I've wanted for a really long time so as soon as they launched I rushed out and splurged a little!
One of the things I most wanted to get my hands on were the Soft Matte Lip Cremes and after browsing their stand in Selfridges for over half an hour, these were the four I settled on!
One of the things I most wanted to get my hands on were the Soft Matte Lip Cremes and after browsing their stand in Selfridges for over half an hour, these were the four I settled on!


L-R Athens, London, Stockholm, Morocco
I think you'll agree these are just stunning! They are so pigmented but at the same time their formula is super creamy and just a delight to apply to the lips.
The three nudes I picked up look similar in the packaging but are all really different. Athens has become my go-to lip shade and the one I reach for the most. It really reminds me of my all time favourite lipstick which is Barely There by Sleek Makeup - it's practically identical but in liquid form - a peachy pink nude.
London is a beautiful brown nude, almost like a milky mocha shade which is very 'in' right now, and Stockholm is almost a mix of the two - a pinky brown nude. I then obviously had to pick up Morocco as I'm obsessed with orange toned red matte lipsticks (Illamasqua's Exotic being really similar but almost triple the price).
I really can't fault these products. They are really affordable at £5.50 each, come in such a gorgeous variety of shades (there really is something for everyone) and they are moisturising on the lips as opposed to other matte lipsticks that cling to any dry patches. I can't wait to purchase some more (I can see this becoming an addiction)!
Have you tried the NYX Matte Lip Cremes? Which of these is your favourite?
xxx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
The three nudes I picked up look similar in the packaging but are all really different. Athens has become my go-to lip shade and the one I reach for the most. It really reminds me of my all time favourite lipstick which is Barely There by Sleek Makeup - it's practically identical but in liquid form - a peachy pink nude.
London is a beautiful brown nude, almost like a milky mocha shade which is very 'in' right now, and Stockholm is almost a mix of the two - a pinky brown nude. I then obviously had to pick up Morocco as I'm obsessed with orange toned red matte lipsticks (Illamasqua's Exotic being really similar but almost triple the price).
I really can't fault these products. They are really affordable at £5.50 each, come in such a gorgeous variety of shades (there really is something for everyone) and they are moisturising on the lips as opposed to other matte lipsticks that cling to any dry patches. I can't wait to purchase some more (I can see this becoming an addiction)!
Have you tried the NYX Matte Lip Cremes? Which of these is your favourite?
xxx


